Microsoft developed Your Phone Companion to improve connectivity between a Microsoft PC or laptop and an Android smartphone. Install Your Phone Companion-Link on your device by visiting aka.ms/phonelinkpin on a web browser.
Features of Microsoft Your Phone Companion Application
- The app allows you to access many pc friendly applications for example Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype, etc. directly on the Windows PC.
- We can also receive and send instant messages from the desktop screen.
- Through this application, you can copy & paste content between both devices.
- Easily Drag Files from one screen to another.
- Access More than 2000 photos directly from your Photo Gallery.
- The PC offers more comfortable ways to access all the files from the smartphone.
- Monitor and manage your android notifications of the smartphone on the desktop directly.
- Calls can be answered or made directly through your PC where the contacts and dialer are showcased.
Process to Login your Phone Companion App via aka ms phonelinkpin
You follow the steps below to successfully log in and link your PC and Android phone through aka.ms/phonelinkpin.
- Download the Your Phone Companion App from the Google Play Store or Link to Windows App on Samsung SmartPhones.
- A pop-up will appear requesting you to connect the App to your PC.
- Click on the get started.
- Enter your email ID
- Either Choose “Use a QR Code”.
- Or choose “Create Pin Code”.
- Enter your mobile number and tap on Next.
- Enter the OTP into the app to establish the link.
Process to Access Your aka ms phonelinkpin
- Visit the Start menu on the bottom left of your desktop screen.
- A new menu is showcased, select the settings options.
- This opens the settings menu on a separate page.
- Now selects accounts and choose your Microsoft account.
- Enter your password for this account and click submit.
- After completion, a menu is shown. Choose the Windows Hello Pin Button.
- You will be redirected to a new page where select forgot pin.
- And now follow the procedure as requested, such as entering your mobile number and confirming the OTP received through direct messages to the phone.
- Once this process is done, Enter your password and select next.
- The Application generates a new pin that can be used to link both devices.